Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Greens
- Coat salmon filet with 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Then season salmon in chopped garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- In a separate mixing bowl, coat asparagus with 1 tbsp of avocado oil. Flavour with salt, pepper, and oregano as well.
- In a baking sheet, place asparagus on one side and the salmon filet on the other half. Another option is to put the salmon on top of the asparagus (the salmon flavour will bake into the asparagus this way).
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes (Ensure fish is fully cooked and no longer mushy. The salmon should flake if you put a fork through it and the asparagus should be soft).
- Top off the salmon with crushed pistachios.